Terms and Conditions (For reservation only):
1. Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking.
2. If any passengers are under 21 years of age, then "No one shall be allowed to drink any type of alcoholic beverages while minors are present." If so, your service will be terminated immediately. Please have your ID's ready for the chauffeur.
3. No illegal drugs or substances of any kind will be allowed inside the limousine.
4. No food allowed in limousine.
5. For your safety, we ask that all body parts remain inside of the passenger cabin at all times while the vehicle is in motion. (No standing or hanging out of the sunroof, emergency exit, and/or windows).
6. We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
7. We have a $300.00 (Three hundred dollars) charge for any passenger(s) that vomits in the limousine per incident. This is necessary for the costly cleaning, and the down time of the vehicle.
8. Our chauffeurs are for your service and safety only. If you at any time spreak to your chauffeur abusively or in a rude manner, your ride will be terminated immediately.
9. If any vandalism or irresponsible damage occurs to our limousines, the police will be notified immediately and we will press charges and prosecute.
10. Additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file to cover any damages that occur: Smoking in the limousine $100.00 fine per incident, ripped or damaged upholstery $700.00, spillage of drinks $50.00, stained carpet $150.00, lost or broken remote $75.00, damaged televisions or other equipment will be charged at replacement value, excessive clean up $50.00 to $75.00.